For all your personal and business related relocation needs in the state of Maryland and its neighborhoods, Movers College Park MD is a reliable name to go with. We have state-of-the-art facilities and equipments to ensure safe and sound moving and storage of your belongings.
A family owned business firm based in the city of College Park, we have gained the confidence of our customers through our unblemished and dedicated service for years. College Park Movers provides the most ideal relocation and stocking solutions; that too tailored according to the needs of the clients.
We have a proficient workforce adept at short and long distance moves, corporate relocation and safe storage services. Our association with the city and familiarity with its little aspects along with the nearby areas makes us a preferable option over other moving services.
Whether you are planning to shift into the city of College Park or move out to the nearby areas of Virginia, Columbia, Pennsylvania or Washington DC, we provide the most dependable and timely services with a team of responsible personnel handling your possessions.
Our services are customized according to the various needs of our customers, be it for their commercial requirements or residential resettlement needs. Our service packages our cost-effective, one of the reasons why we are often referred by our customers to their acquaintances, for professional services with a personalized appeal.
We are steadfast in our job and the precision we apply in our job has been appreciated by our clients for years. At Movers College Park MD we give equal importance to every task. Our goal is to ensure that your assets are safely shifted and/or piled with care. We understand how much your value your possessions and when handing it to our services, you also put your trust in us. Therefore, we treat your articles with complete care and make use of the most updated methods when moving and storing it. Call us now and get a free estimation for your moving requirements!
Movers College Park Moving MD Tips
Here are a few tips that we advise you to follow, for safe and hassle-free shifting. The following course of action is not solely about shifting of stuffs but a standard relocation strategy. These guidelines are in a chronological order of weeks and days before the arrival of College Park Movers MD, from where we takeover the safe moving and storage of your goods:
• Take a walk through the space where your belongings to be shipped are piled, including the attic, garage and storeroom
• Sort out the items you do not want to take along
• Make two separate lists of the items:
1. You want to shift through the movers
2. Those that you will be carrying personally
• The best ways to make proper deployment of these undesired stuffs is to either hold a garage sale or donate them away. Remember every reduction is a money saving attempt
• Make an estimation of the replacement value of your assets as an insurance requirement
• Make certain that you dispose off all hazardous materials and trivial objects, like old paints, cleaning solutions etc., before moving out
• Make all enquiries and arrangements about auto-licensing and insurance necessities, if shifting to a new state
• If you shifting within the state, then get an appointment with the DMV for an address change in your driver’s license
• Make all arrangements for kids’ schooling requisites and get all their records and documents submitted to the new institution
• Try to see how much of your old décor can be used up in the new space and make some worthy and innovative use of the same
• Go through the lists and cross-check for surety, this is the most appropriate time
• Make sure you have returned all that you borrowed and collected all that you loaned out; be it money, books or movies
• Contact the utility company and provide them with a date, when you desire to get the gas, electricity and other services to be disconnected
• At the same time get in the touch with the utility service providers of the place you are shifting, to prevent the harassment after relocating
• Ensure safe disposal of all perilous materials
• Sort out all the baggage that you will be carrying
• Finish off with all the banking jobs such as closing or transferring of accounts or change of address for checks
• Drop mails to your friends, relatives, neighbors and organization about your relocation, formally announcing a change of address
• Pack a separate bag with some clothes, toiletries and other every day necessities, so that you can carry on without interruption before you have unpacked and arranged everything for a few days
The Day Be-fore
• Ensure that you have returned all the cable equipments
• Take down curtains and curtain rods
• Empty, defrost and clean your refrigerator giving it at least
24 hours to dry
• Fill out an IRS change of address form
• Recheck if everything has been wrapped and packed properly
• Get copies of your medical and dental records
• Take another look at all your documents and make certain that your medical and dental records are updated
The Day of Shifting
• Keep all the keys in a bunch and mark them according to the locks, make two bunches as a safety measure
• Remove the linens from the beds but do not dispose them off, we will take care of that part
• Be present to sign the inventory when the movers arrive
• Check and assure yourself, walk around with the movers while they carry out the listing
• Keep the signed bill in your backpack or handbag. Do not keep it too safely to be found when required
• Ensure the driver has the correct delivery address and phone number, and confirm the expected delivery time with the driver
• Before leaving carry out a final check in all the rooms, and guarantee that you have rechecked all the closets and cabinets.